Twitter Facebook Back home Follow me
The simple oppa.
Visits my grandmother ( Embah )
Selasa, 12 Februari 2013 @ 11:10 PTG | 0 Teddy [❤]

Assalamu'alaikum , mwehehe .
Whats wrong dude ? Are you okay ?
Ya , I hope too . 

Berbalik pada tajuk di atas . Anda sudah baca bukan ? HOho !
OKay , nenek aku alhamdulillah , much better than  last time i saw her .
Embah aku dah boleh cakap , dengan jelas , cuma 
badan dia masih sakit-sakit .

But , i'm happy , beause she remember me .
Not like the other cousins . Maybe my grandma saja 
nak bagi cuak kat diorang kot . Ahah !

Tu je , okey , bye . 
*Boring bkan*




Bounjour Alls ! Welcome to Lovely pinky . Please don't copy anything here . Be a good girl and boy . Leave me a nice speak at my cbox ^^ Feel free to navigate around here :) Need some choco ? Change it




DiaryAboutStuff


PUT CBOX HERE




Re.designer :Izyanyancinnamon
Edit by :Your name
Resources :

Note: All the content in this blog own by me unless stated. Do not copy and rip anything here . Tell me if I use your goodies without credit .